Mission Home address

My Address:

Elder Carson Justin Burnside
Brazil Sao Paulo Interlagos Mission
Rua Comendador Elias Zarzur, 365
Santo Amaro
04736-000 Sao Paulo - SP
Brazil

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I made it safely to Brazil

Hey Family,

Well I made it to Brazil just fine!  The flight was so long, and my leg cramped up halfway through, so it made for a somewhat unpleasant flight!  The Brazil MTC is absolutely beautiful!  They have a garden right in the middle of the complex and I could stare at it for hours.  Brazil is very different.  It reminds me a lot of Progresso Mexico.  But, none the less I am super excited to be here.  My first companion is Elder Tew from Florida, two Southern boys.  The mission president seems great and I can't wait to start learning portuguese.  Only 6 weeks left of the MTC.  The next email home I will write stuff for y'all in portuguese.  Know everything went well, I am excited and moved in, and I can't wait to start my missionary work.

God speed!  Choose the right!
talk to you guys soon!

Elder Carson Burnside

No comments:

Post a Comment