Mission Home address

My Address:

Elder Carson Justin Burnside
Brazil Sao Paulo Interlagos Mission
Rua Comendador Elias Zarzur, 365
Santo Amaro
04736-000 Sao Paulo - SP
Brazil

Monday, November 9, 2015

I ate chicken heart and I think I liked it!

11/3/15

Wow the time is flying by!   It seemed like 3 days ago I was sending my last e-mail to you guys!!! This mission is truly a life changing experience! 

So this week! No baptisms but oh boy we have some great investigators!! We have a family of 3 that are just amazing. They participate in the lessons, they read every night, heck they are making notes of questions they have in the pamphlets we leave them!! NO ONE DOES THAT!!!! Thier names are Edimilsa, Victoria and Khiekee. Amazing people!!! So yesterday was awesome, we had to visit santo amaro ( the richest part of our mission) and we had to take the train, and it was super cool. It was surreal to be crossing bridges and going over trees in a very nice train! Sorry I don't have pictures of that. Then after we had a BBQ with our District leaders, and I ate chicken heart ..... It was pretty darn good I think.

A little spiritual thought por vocês, This week me and my companion prayed and prayed and prayed to have at least 5 new investigators in the chapel this week, everything looked good on Saturday, we thought we would have 8-9 people!! But Sunday, Everyone dropped out on us....... 2 people who promised to go actually went.... soooooo we went to church and lo and behold 5 new faces...... members just by chance brought friends of theirs that lived in our area to church that day ..... Pretty cool experience. Sooo Next week I will send some Birthday pics, but thank you all for the Birthday wishes! Eu amo vocês!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment