Mission Home address

My Address:

Elder Carson Justin Burnside
Brazil Sao Paulo Interlagos Mission
Rua Comendador Elias Zarzur, 365
Santo Amaro
04736-000 Sao Paulo - SP
Brazil

Monday, November 9, 2015

A little pie in the face!

10/27/15

Well, my new area is pretty darn cool!  I am out of the favelas and I have the costco of brasil next to my house.   It is pretty awesome! So stories, my new area is Casa Grande, It is beautiful here!  There are so many tress and a lake right next to my area! My zone and district are awesome! We had a super mega grande p-day zona today and I got some Pie in my face.  I visited the Autódromo today , The formula one race track in Interlagos. Pretty darn cool! I didn't have a baptism this week, my area is just a touch bit less receptive but I think we will have some good investiagators here soon! Portuguese is great! I am finally able to communicate and hold conversations with people.  FINALLY!! It has been tough and it will continue to be tough, but every day I can speak a little bit better!!! 

Sabe que amo você e cada noite eu oro por você, por sucesso, saúde, e felicidade. Com muito amor

-Elder Burnside






No comments:

Post a Comment